- She is the middle child of generation two of the legacy, born with her mother’s eyes and features but with her father’s hair colour.
- Through her teenage years, she went into a phase of being quite gothic/punky. She still loves the punk kind of style these days but she’s not as drastic with it if she does go to it.
- She didn’t really plan on having so many kids. They just kind of happened. She’s currently got three, but although she doesn’t quite know it yet, she is probably very pregnant…
- She never plans on taking that little nose piercing out, though she kind of hopes that none of her kids get piercings because she worries they’ll end up getting more than two which she doesn’t think would look right.
- Her career is in singing, but she barely ever does that since they’ve already got so much money from her dad working so hard.
Neri Silver (pic taken just before the legacy started)
- She passed away as an elder in game not long back after watching her second child Lacey bring three
of maybe fourgrandchildren into the world.
- She never wanted to marry as she saw it as a pointless thing to show off love when love could be showed in many other different ways, so she and Cid whom she met at University never married.
- She had plans to go to the future again but those plans never came to life.
- Truthfully, she’d always wondered what it’d be like to have a gay son and for the longest while, she’d wondered if she’d be able to find out through her eldest son Deon as she had suspicions for a while that he could be gay but those suspicions faded with time.
- The only thing she cleaned in her life was her bed. She made the bed. Everything else was left to other people, mostly her bot Zappah.
I’ve had 3 of these messages come through, so I’ll do my current favourite Sims out of the legacy I’m doing. (‘:
- She’s the eldest child of generation three and she loves it. She adores her two little brothers, but really wishes she had a little sister
which could potentially happen very soon…
- She’s a big fan of Disney and she plans on wearing certain outfits inspired by those of Disney characters. An example could be a red dress covered in white spots for Minnie Mouse.
- There is a lot of her grandmother in her genetics. You can tell. Her grandmother, Neri Silver, had the same eyes, hair colour and near enough general face shape. She is not a definite clone, but you can tell she is Neri’s granddaughter.
- Though the punk look interests her, it’s not a phase she plans to go through like her mother did when she was a teenager.
- She really wants to live before she has kids, meaning if she was heiress, there’d likely be a little wait before generation four happens.
Thank you (‘:
I tried to make Patrick Stump as a Sim..
Does he look okay?
Bye bye, Pooky. Gonna miss you, you little cutie. :(